We can make that – happen.
We are ITAR Compliant, ISO 9001:2015, SAM, & DDTC Registered.
Component machining for Robotics, Drones, Autonomous Machines, Vision Systems, Special Machines and Assemblies.
We machine aluminum, exotics, alloys, stainless, tool steels and plastics.
Need another material? Just ask!
We serve these industries:
Robotics, Aerospace, Military, Commercial, Industrial, Automotive and Medical
Prototype to production, we machine dreams into reality every day!
Customer Ratings: - 4.7 out of 5 Stars (15 Reviews)
Since 1945 in the tooling and manufacturing business, our primary focus and responsibility continues to be serving your needs as our customer.
We believe customer satisfaction is based on our responsiveness to your needs. At Starn Tool & Manufacturing, diversity and flexibility enable us to meet and exceed your expectations. Our manufacturing diversity is evident in the range of industries we serve.
Complex 3D machining is accomplished on our 4th and 5th axis equipped CNC Mills.
The integration of Solid Works design software and Master Cam manufacturing software provides the tools for success.
Efficiency is achieved with the use of our Multiple Pallet Systems.
From high speed spindles to geared heads, our CNC Mills can handle standard through exotic steels and plastics as well as hard milling.
Our CNC lathes have a 10″ diameter capacity for lengths up to 15″ and barfeed capability up to 2 1/4″ CNC Turning.
These ultraprecision machines with 12 station turrets are capable of hard turning material such as D-2, A-2, S-7, 15-5 and 17-4, as well as plastic and graphite for electrodes.
Using the Cad/Cam system for programming enables us to turn complex configurations such as the interior forms of mold blocks.
Surface / ID-OD Grinding
All of our surface grinders are equipped with digital readouts and have 6″ x 18″ tables. As a form is required, we can radius, angle and hand dress wheels, as well as dress elliptical radii and intricate forms.
CNC surface grinders enable us to run work with a high degree of repeatability and accuracy. They have profile capability and 6″ x 18″ table travel.
Wire / RAM EDM
The wire EDM machines finish close tolerance work with quick turnaround.
These versatile machines are efficient for all types of cutting and have 12.6″ x 18.66″ x 4.57″ table travel.
In addition to vertical cuts, we are able to taper cut up to 30 degrees.
We define quality as consistently exceeding our customer’s needs and expectations. We make it our priority to continually monitor and improve our processes as a means to ensure overall customer satisfaction. Everything we do is with a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
When you choose Starn Tool for your manufacturing needs you will receive the utmost in customer service by employees who work as a team to answer your needs in the most expedient manner at the least possible price. We exceed market leadership through high quality, reliable delivery and impeccable customer service. Our company maintains this high standard through continuous improvement and efficient streamlining of our methods and facility.
(1) Automatic Feed Marvel Saw
(1) Model 8 Marvel Saw
(1) Thomson Automatic Flat Grinder 8 X 24
(1) CPO-250 Cutoff Saw
(1) Model 30 Tumbler
Manual and CNC Milling
(1) Kitamura HX400 Horizontal Machining Center 2 Pallets 20,000 Rpm Spindle
(2) Fanuc Robodrill Vertical Machining Centers, 4th Axis, 2 Pallets, 24,000 Rpm Spindle
(1) Haas VF3 Vertical Machining Center 20” x 40” With 5 Axis Milling
(1) Haas VF5 Vertical Machining Center 26” x 60” With 5 Axis Milling
(2) Kitamura Vertical Machining Centers 20” x 30” 15,000 rpm Spindle
(2) TRAK Quik-Cells Mills 14” x 14” with 4th Axis
(1) TRAK FHM7 3 Axis Vertical Mill 23” x 60”
(1) TRAK DPM V5 3 Axis Vertical Mill 12” x 48”
(2) Sharpe 2 Axis Vertical Mills 9” x 42”
(3) Manual Vertical Mills 9” x 42”
(3) Okuma Turning Centers / 10″ Dia. (1) live Milling with "C & Y" axis
(1) Okuma LB3000EX live tooling / C axis twin turret with live milling
(1) Hardings Turning Center / 10″ Dia.
(1) Trax 2 Axis Tool Room Lathe / 10″ x 40″
(1) Manual Engine Lathe / 10″ x 40″
(3) CNC Surface Grinders with profile capability
(12) Manual Surface Grinders
(2) O.D./I.D. B+S Universal Grinders
(2) O.D. Centerless Grinders
(1) B & S Universal Grinder
(1) Moore Jig Grinder (42,000 – 100,000 / 8″ X 24″ table)
(1) Thompson Hydraulic Grinder / 8″ X 24″
(1) Harig 618W Autostep Grinder
(1) Sunnen MBB 12900 MS Hone
(1) Charmilles ROBOFILL 2020SI Wire EDM
(1) Funuc Robocut C400IA
(2) Charmilles 230 Wire EDM
(1) Charmilles Manual D-10 w/Orbital Head
(1) Charmilles Roboform 200 CNC (20 Station Tool Changer / Table Travel / 8″ X 12″ X 12″ Table)
(1) ProPen Dot Peen Marking System
(1) B+S Reflex CMM
(1) Okamoto Aero Lap YT-100 Polish Machine
(2) Ultra Sonic Polishing Units
Registered to ISO 9001:2008
ZEISS CMM with Calypso software
Brown and Sharp Reflex CMM
(8) Optical Comparators up to 30″
(3) Toolmakers Microscope
(2) Wilson Hardness Tester
(12) Fowler Hi-Cal Electronic Height Gages
(47) Lab Grade Granite Surface Plates
(32) Certified Ceramic Gage Block Sets
CAD CAM / Software
Starn Job Shop Manger Plus